Mining & Exploration Charters
The mining and exploration industry is at an all time high. A large percentage of the property being explored or under development is located in remote areas of the provinces with the only access being charter aircraft, helicopter or float plane.
Mining and exploration companies are invited to request a no obligation quote allowing them to quickly obtain the best and most effective pricing on charter aircraft, helicopters and even float planes.
When experts in mining and exploration want safe, cost effective aircraft and helicopter charter transportation they come to Corporate Aircraft Charters the # 1 aircraft charter specialist to the Canadian Mining and Exploration Industry.
- Access to 4 passenger piston up to 45 passenger turbo-props
- 6 passenger light jets to 15 passenger heavy jets
- 50 to 189 passenger airliners
- Aircraft equipped for gravel runways
- Helicopters for destination / site fly-overs
- Executive aircraft for investor visits
- Co-ordination of multi-city crew rotations
- Air transport of replacement parts
- 24-hour departures / arrivals
Don’t lose time contacting operators who may not have what you need.
We know where every type and size aircraft is available, AND their maintenance history.
COMING in 2014!
New Airships (shown on left) designed specifically for the mining and exploration industry are scheduled to be available for charter in Canada! These airships will be capable of lifting as much as 50 tons and they promise to deliver freight/cargo at one quarter of the cost of existing air transport options! Click here for an article done by Wired Magazine on these new airships.
Once you have had a chance to check out all our “Services” feel free to submit your no-obligation online inquiry